January 12, 2023 – April 10, 2023
- All entries should be submitted online and must have the following:
- Entry Form (must be completed to submit entry)
- All entry materials described for the individual category
- Entry fee
- Synopsis detailing for: Advertising & Marketing, Fund Development, Public Relations, Social Media, Special Events, Student-Advertising or Public Relations Campaign, Student-Student Wild Card, Create Your Own Category
- Brief Description
- Goals and Objectives
- Budget/cost - budget elements (all budget information will remain confidential by AWC judges)
- Timeline - Start/Finish. If timing was critical provide details.
- Audience/Target Market
- Applicable Research
- Evaluation with measurable results. Did you reach your objectives?
Synopsis detailing for: Brochures & Special Publications, Education, Magazines, Newsletters, Newspapers, Online Media, Photography & Graphics, Radio, Student-Written Original Material, Student-Student Publications, Student-both Online Video Categories, Television (no budget details required for these categories)
5. All additional entry materials described for the individual category. Entries that do not contain all required information as indicated by the individual category requirements will be disqualified and the entry fee will not be returned.
- Entries that do not contain all required information as indicated by the individual category will be disqualified and entry fee will not be returned. Make sure you test all links and documents before uploading them!
- Multiple entries may be submitted, but each entry must have its own entry form.
- Label your files clearly so judges can easily determine which entry requirement the file represents.
- Every component requires an answer. N/A - Not Applicable is NOT acceptable and will not be scored. An N/A answer will not receive any points.
- NOTE: If you win a Clarion or Finalist Certificate, which company and individual names(s) would be listed on your award? Include this information where indicated on the entry form.
Payment Schedule and Deadlines
Early Bird rate: (Entry Form must be started and fees must be submitted no later than March 7, 2023).
- $75 for Members, $30 for Student members
- $95 for Nonmembers, $45 for Students (non-members)
To qualify for Early Bird pricing the entry must be registered and paid for by March 7, 2023. Your payment will allow you to advance to the Synopsis and work on your entries. You do not need to finish them until the April 10, 2023 deadline. Payment by March 7 gives you the generous Early Bird discount. If you do not intend to take advantage of the Early Bird discount, you can visit the site and enter your contact information and then return to complete your entry starting March 8.
Starting March 8, you may begin your submission without prepaying. You can pay anytime throughout your process, but you must pay when you finalize and submit your entry.
Regular rate: (Entry forms, materials and fees must be submitted no later than April 10, 2023)
- $90 for Members, $30 for Student members
- $125 for Nonmembers, $45 for Students (non-member)
Multiple entries by the same organization or individual: (Entry forms, materials and fees must be submitted no later than April 10, 2023).
- 5% discount for 3-5 entries
- 10% discount for 6-9 entries
- 15% discount for 10 or more entries
Please Note: Once entry/entries have been started, payments are non-refundable.